October 3, 2012

Looking Back, Looking In

In celebration of my 300th post, I am going to post things that are more embarrassing than words I've written: baby pictures.
But I don't really mind. It's all in good fun. Enjoy!
Warning: If you ask me, "Aww, so, what the hell happened to you?" you're going to get your ass kicked. :)  

*

Such a happy chubby baby. 
"*giggles* Oh stop it! Stop tickling my feet... Oh wait, it's me." 
*

 "Whatchu lookin' at foo?"
That's my brother in the behind me. He looks constipated, lol. 
(Pretty sure he doesn't read my blog. >.>)
*

 You know how parents like to set their kids up with kids of their close friends? 
Well, this be a case here. Lol. No jokes. Thanks, but no thanks parents. 

We were elementary school classmates, but we didn't get along that well, lol.
It's weird, I sort of remember this picture. *closes eyes* I remember how cold it was to sit there. And I think he was being mean to me. Lol. Not sure if I just conjured that up in my head, but yeah...
*

I've got the whole world in my hands.
I be a super chill kid.
*

 Indecent exposure. >.>
Bahahaha! I be a very girly girl when I was young.
I probably wore more dresses than I did pants.
And I loved it! (Wearing dresses that is, not exposing myself... >.>)
*

 *Tries to redeem self by acting all prim and proper.*
Actually, I kinda look like I needed to pee. 
:D
*

 This is probably my most favourite picture of myself when I was young.
Yes, those are flamencos in the background.
*

 Not quite sure what I was doing here.
The pervertedness is evident at an early age? Lol. :P
Looking at the photo album, it would appear that I have this open mouth trend going on... 
>.>
*

 Another popular pose of mine.
I think I was pretending to be Superman. >.> 
Sometimes I wonder if I might've been a little retarded...

*

 See, another open mouth pic. 
Think I've got it down pat, yo. Lol.
*

 "Oh noes!"
I liked doing this pose too, lol.
*

"Kill me. Now."
It's obvious I was made to pose like this, lol. 
*

"Why didn't you kill me?!"
I think the picture speaks for itself...
*

Good stuff, good laughs.
There's nothing quite like coming home and going through photo albums or your old things. 
It reminds you of who you are. x