March 22, 2015

I iz a model? huehuehue

Yesterday I went out with my friend to visit another mutual friend's fashion shop. They made me try on the clothes and take pictures, but only this one turned out well, haha.
I am a shady watch salesman. lol The other day, I discovered just how old my old watch is (the one I've had since Grade 8-ish)... It went through at least 2 strap changes... and its current straps have gotten pretty gross... So I decided it was time to grow up and get a new watch... *sniffles* I like my new watch though. Right when I saw it, I knew it was mine.I also bought a new birthday dress... I had already bought one, but when I saw this new dress, I NEEDED to get it... because... because it has butterflies on it... *shifty eyes* I love it though! And in the vein on growing up, I also bought a new pair of pants. I hate buying pants because I just do. It's too much hassle, lol. After shopping, then visiting the ship, and dropping by work to drop off work, we went to the usual meal place - Shuraku, that I'm starting to love. I had ramen this time around and it was superb. And two glasses of two shots of plum wine. I really enjoy fruity alcoholic drinks best. Tastes like juice, lol. It was a good night! Oh and also the bartender is a total eye candy. Heh heh heh. Pretty sure he was putting on a show for us while mixing drinks. Heh heh heh.