February 17, 2015

Caught

I'm always silently screaming
It's so loud in my head
And I'm going insane
Trying to figure you out
I can't pinpoint how you really feel
Like trying to find
The spot where it really itches.
It's an endless struggle,
An everyday battle,
I just want more than you give
Because it's never enough
To satisfy the craving of you.
You are a sadist,
Smiling at my pain, at my desire
Of wanting you,
At my desperation, 
You set fire to the frayed ends of my being,
Then smother it out with kisses;
It's cruel, it's kind,
It's a punishment, it's a gift,
Why are you using such tactics on me,
When you already have me?
My blood boils at the sight of you,
Passionately, and full of hatred,
And I just want to hold onto you forever
And dig my fingers into your skin,
Tearing it apart, so I can really see you,
So I can taste your blood,
But you hold my hands behind my back,
Taunting and teasing,
And I'm fighting your restraints,
And I'm fighting against myself,
And I find that,
I am hopelessly caught 
Between it all,
Between your arms.