September 5, 2013

I swear I'm not crazy!


So after Patch 3.11 came out, I noticed that the champions had a more prominent, black outline. No one else seemed to have noticed and when I pointed it out, it was met with a silent "you're-cray-cray" response. ;__; But see! Okay, let's not look at the fact that I take random screenshots in game or that I actually put time into this to prove a point or that "BEFORE" is off centre in the picture AND of a different font to "AFTER" (oh gawd, OCD is kicking in)... BUT SEE! (Tempted to change but see to but um, lol. :P) LOOK! THE OUTLINE!!! It makes them look crisper!... *sniffles* I like to zoom-in in-game (and that children, is the use of the epizeuxis... at first I kept thinking that it's an antanaclasis... or it can be a diacope... which are all the nuanced uses of the rhetorical device of repetition... I digress. And yes that's what I learned in university... *shifty eyes*) especially when I wait for minions to spawn and whatnot...
I love you, Lulu. :) You'll always be my main. (This is, btw, taken after the 3.11 patch... LOOK! And boy, do I feel like Tim the Enchanter when I say, "LOOK!" lol. It reminds me of the Rabbit of Caerbannog scene.) So, the reason why I took those "before" screenshots in the first place was because I was going to do a post showing my appreciation for Lulu and... it's too late to explain myself, isn't it?...
In other news, a while back when Fiora was one of the free champions in the rotation, I endeavored to solo Baron. Huehuehue, I did it!
...Didn't go so well with Teemo.
:)