September 17, 2013

Onion!

Onion makes me cry sometimes, but I love Onion!
So you may be wondering, where the heck did I get the idea of doodling a pet onion?! 
Well, here's what happened...

The other day, my parents bought this huge bag of onions. Because we use onions a lot. And onion is good for you. But it also came with a bunch of fruit flies, ugh. So we took it to the backyard and started sorting through them, you know, to make sure there weren't any bad ones. We also peeled the outer layer of some that were looking really beaten up. Then, my brother chanced upon this perfect, cute, little onion and showed it to me. My dad was like, "You can keep it under your bed as a pet!" My expression was this: -__-

But then my brother was like, "You should draw us a pet onion."
And so I did. :3