August 3, 2010

Will You?

I've ran out of ink to write you my love,
Will you accept it written in blood?
I've lost my empathy,
Will you settle for sympathy?
My beauty is trickling down
Like the water outside a cold bottle of Coke,
Will you still savour my presence?
I lost a bet and traded my soul to Lucifer,
In return for your guaranteed happiness,
Will you still like the person that I am?
I saw you, so happy with another,
And I became the last drop of water,
Falling from the faucet,
Will you pull the plug and
Let me drain down the pipes into the vast unknown?
And if I told you I no longer loved you,
Because I know you'll be better off without me,
Will you hold it against me?
And if I called out your name,
Despite everything that has happened,
Will you still be by my side?
Will you still love wholeheartedly?
Will I still love unquestioningly?
It's in our will.