January 29, 2014

It Ends Today, It Starts Today

I started this doodle the other night when I drew that girl. I drew this because I was feeling angry and sad and lonely. I'm not sure about you, dear reader, but I hate the feeling of being left out. It leaves you feeling worthless and unloved. Though I'm sure that's not the case, you can't help but feel that way... And you would only feel such a way because you crave to laugh and share those moments with people that you care about... only to feel that they will have those moments anyway, with or without you. And that's a sad thought. ...My art is my catharsis and the more that I draw those dark lines on the paper, the less dark I feel inside. And suddenly it hit me. Even if my friends are having fun without me, why don't they deserve to have fun? Of course they do. And there will always be times when I am not able in join in on the fun... Although it makes me sad, I shouldn't be feeling so sad. So voila. This is the result of such a realization. I'm okay with not being included. I can have my own fun. *wink*  ...I'll always be along side of them anyway. :)