July 14, 2013

Sneaky Peeky, Pt. IV (finale)

Note: I scanned my doodles for the first time ever (I should probably do it more often). It came out pretty clean, but I still photo-edited them anyway, and they turned out much darker. Not sure which version I'm going to use (I'll post both as a comparison, I guess). In real life, the darkness is probably somewhere in between. And MAN, I never noticed how translucent my paper is!

Caitlyn, the Sheriff of America and Skarner, the Earthrune-American Vanguard! I'm thinking of elongating her legs a little in photoshop. Because I think something looks a little off with her. I think it's her neck. But it's not my fault! The model I used for her HAS a neck like that... I dunno. And I took back what I said before -- Skarner is the hardest one of the bunch. Yeah... but look at what I have to work with (view picture below)... lol.
Yeah...
Lulu, the Canadian Sorceress and Teemo, the Soon-to-be-Dead Scout!
Before the photo edit... The problem with enhancing the drawing is that the see-through-ness is more apparent. I don't know... Any thoughts? Granted, I did use the "auto-correct" button. Maybe I can get the quality I want if I did it manually...
Anddd Twisted Fate, the Grill Master! The grill looks a little wonky, but I think I can straighten it when I crop it out by itself.
ONE DAY LEFT TO GET IT ALL TOGETHER AND ADD FIREWORKS. ;__;